Just took Comlex II CE

Discussion in 'USMLE and COMLEX' started by Redhotllama, 09.27.14.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. Redhotllama

Redhotllama 2+ Year Member

Ever since I finished my test yesterday, I have been freaking out. I know that most people feel like this after the test, but I felt much more comfortable after step 1. I'm pretty sure I failed. At least 50% of my questions had some component of OMM in them, often required to make a diagnosis. After going through Uworld twice, and combank once, it felt like a terrible representation of what I was learning. There were also quite a few questions on concepts I couldn't find in the green book.

I already have 5 interviews from allopathic programs, I'm not sure what to do if I fail. Did anyone else have a similar experience with step 2 of the comlex? Any encouragement or kind words would be greatly appreciated

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. SLC

SLC Lock, Step, & Gone (Graduated!!!) 5+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Verified
    Physician
    I felt like crap after that test, took mine at the end of August. Also had tons of OMM and crap that didn't make sense. I passed, but my score was pretty disappointing.

My only solace is that OMM isn't something that's even on my radar. And getting that test out of the way was a big part of putting OMM behind me.

What field are you applying to?

4. shiniansed

shiniansed

MDApps:
    MDApps:
    Pre-Veterinary
    yeah,And getting that test out of the way was a big part of putting OMM behind me.[​IMG]

About the ads