Clight96

2+ Year Member
Mar 9, 2017
Status
Pre-Dental
I can't believe and am soooo relieved it's over!! I didn't do AMAZING or anything but I got what I wanted and I needed to thank all the wonderful people on SDN for the help and distractions. Here's what I got:
PAT: 21
READING: 25
QR: 21
BIO: 19
G CHEM: 21
O CHEM: 19
TS: 19
AA:21

HUGE thank you to @orgoman22 and @Ari Rezaei for you all's amazing DAT prep, I definitely wouldn't know what to do without the resources you all provide. The test was exactly what I expected thanks to you all's help!!! THANK YOU

Auntymarkovnikov

2+ Year Member
Jul 7, 2017
Status
Pre-Dental
Lol the help and distractions, way too accurate hahaha
Good stuff tho!

Reactions: Clight96

Auntymarkovnikov

2+ Year Member
Jul 7, 2017
Status
Pre-Dental
How did you study for the sciences?

About the Ads
OP
Clight96

Clight96

2+ Year Member
Mar 9, 2017
Status
Pre-Dental
How did you study for the sciences?
The way that 90% of SDN users do I think haha
1. Review with Chad's vids
2. Went through Destroyer x2
3. Practiced with boot camp.
I started reviewing about 3 months out but since I had school and research I actually didn't start #2 and #3 until 3 weeks ago. I spent ~7-12 hours/day for the last three weeks just doing as many problems as I possibly could. I have a tiny schedule and I would do a breakdown and all that ish but soo many people have them on here I don't think it'd be beneficial.

Reactions: Mitchell S.
OP
Clight96

Clight96

2+ Year Member
Mar 9, 2017
Status
Pre-Dental
Great job!!
What was your RC strategy? and any advice for QR?
I decided to switch it up during the real test once I saw how easy their questions were, but when I was practicing, I would go through all of the questions for one passage first, writing down key terms. Then, I'd read the entire passage and highlight those key terms etc. For the real thing, I only used search and destroy but I only recommend if you're a fast reader.

QR, I don't know how I got that score I guessed on 7 questions. I prepared using Math destroyer mostly but the questions on the real thing were super long and I was so ready to see a 15 pop up tbh.

Reactions: Auntymarkovnikov

Auntymarkovnikov

2+ Year Member
Jul 7, 2017
Status
Pre-Dental
I think all breakdowns are benefitical imo

orgoman22

DAT DESTROYER... Dr. Romano and Nancy
Lifetime Donor
Sponsor
Vendor
10+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2005
New York City
www.orgoman.com
Status
Non-Student
I can't believe and am soooo relieved it's over!! I didn't do AMAZING or anything but I got what I wanted and I needed to thank all the wonderful people on SDN for the help and distractions. Here's what I got:
PAT: 21
READING: 25
QR: 21

BIO: 19
G CHEM: 21
O CHEM: 19
TS: 19
AA:21

HUGE thank you to @orgoman22 and @Ari Rezaei for you all's amazing DAT prep, I definitely wouldn't know what to do without the resources you all provide. The test was exactly what I expected thanks to you all's help!!! THANK YOU
Congratulations! I am so happy you received the scores you needed. I think your scores are amazing, especially that 25 in reading. Thank you so much for posting and sharing your DAT experience.

Thank you for the shout out

Dr. Jim Romano and Nancy Steen

Reactions: Clight96
About the Ads