QR: 400
RC: 360
BIO: 380
GC: 370
OC: 390
PHY: 340
TS: 380
AA: 370

^^ Wish I did better in physics but I can't complain. It feels great to be done though!

To prep I read through the Kaplan OAT book (the big one), used OAT Destroyer, and took notes on a lot of the questions in OAT Destroyer.

People don't lie when they say the actual OAT questions are easier than Destroyer, Kaplan, and Achiever. :] :]

Good luck to everyone else who's studying to take it!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey I wanted to know do u think the OAT destroyer is better then the Kaplan exams because I have been only studying Kaplan material??? Im really bad in physics I need some advice

Hey I wanted to know do u think the OAT destroyer is better then the Kaplan exams because I have been only studying Kaplan material??? Im really bad in physics I need some advice

I think the destroyer is FAR better than Kaplan exams. I was really pressed for time and rushed through OAT destroyer in a week (I didn't do the QR section though), and from doing that alone I learned a lot more than from reviewing over Kaplan. As everyone else will tell you, OAT Destroyer over prepares you, but I highly recommend it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is the OAT destroyer one book with exams for all the subjects??? Cause I never really heard of it!

Is the OAT destroyer one book with exams for all the subjects??? Cause I never really heard of it!

It's not necessarily exams but an ample amount of intermediate to difficult practice problems. There are ~190 GC, ~190 OC, ~325 BIO, ~150 Physics, ~180 QR, all with detailed explanations.