Just took NAPLEX today 9/14/15. SOOO CRAPPY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vinapharm

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
:bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears:
Random questions, little math, no biostat, bunch of cases, some onco and some questions that i never seen in my life of pharmacy school or work.....feel like crap. I know how people feel now. The feeling when you don't know what is going on. The feeling like we can only rely on miracle. God please send me peace, Your peace.....

Members don't see this ad.

Little math + bunch of cases + questions you have never seen before + feeling crappy = passing.

Relax. Grab a drink.

Reactions: 1 user
I really hope i can relax. Can never until i see the score. All i can count is what i did wrong and how stupid of me that is. :((
Is the questions all weight differently, anyone know? i had like bunch of easy ones missed ;((

Members don't see this ad :)
I thought math mas a major portion? This sucks.
For me it was ~30%, so yeah it was major, but it's different for everyone. Also it could depend on the perspective. Someone who breezes through math may think there wasn't a lot of math. In my case I felt like half of my exam was oncology because I didn't know the answer. In reality there might have been, oh, like 5-10 onco questions max? Your perceived reality can be very warped during the exam.
Seriously though, there aren't many questions on any particular topic, but there are all the topics in the world you can think about, some you may not have learned in school/reviewed, but if you go over the entire prep course, whichever prep book you chose, you'll be fine.

Random questions, little math, no biostat, bunch of cases, some onco and some questions that i never seen in my life of pharmacy school or work.....feel like crap. I know how people feel now. The feeling when you don't know what is going on. The feeling like we can only rely on miracle. God please send me peace, Your peace.....
I took it today too and felt the same! I ran out of time because got stuck at some statistic questions.... at the end I had less than 30 min with 40 questions remaining! didn't make the last question. I am going to do a solid study now before I take my CPJE..... what zip code are you at? want to study together?

I took it today too and felt the same! I ran out of time because got stuck at some statistic questions.... at the end I had less than 30 min with 40 questions remaining! didn't make the last question. I am going to do a solid study now before I take my CPJE..... what zip code are you at? want to study together?
I live in Colorado Springs, CO. yeah, now have to focus on MPJE....SO NERVOUS

I live in Colorado Springs, CO. yeah, now have to focus on MPJE....SO NERVOUS
Oh! We were from Fort Collins, CO and moved to CA. Don't worry, MPJE is so much more easier than Naplex. and I have to study for CPJE now, I heard it's more difficult than Naplex. :(
I told my husband if I don't get CA license, we will move back to CO :)

Hi, Don't worry you will pass exam, math que less means you did all right. I felt same way. I am studying for law exam too. What kind of materials are you using for law exam , I am a foregin graduate. Thank you

Hi, Don't worry you will pass exam, math que less means you did all right. I felt same way. I am studying for law exam too. What kind of materials are you using for law exam , I am a foregin graduate. Thank you
For Colorado, i use their study guide listed on the board website. I heard someone in this forum say it is enough.

Members don't see this ad :)
For those states that posted results online, you will find out 48-hr (business day) post-exam. Otherwise, it'll depend on your state's snail mail time frame.

For those states that posted results online, you will find out 48-hr (business day) post-exam. Otherwise, it'll depend on your state's snail mail time frame.
So it means....i'm being delayed? It past 48 hr since my exam (Monday and today is Wed)....i'm more scare now....

I'm referring to the "Registration" option on the NABP website. Yeah, may be there's a delay...I'm sure you'll do fine.

what do you see under "My active registration"? If you see "registration closed", that just means NABP already submitted your score to your state board.

If it still say "generated", that means they haven't submitted.
I got anxious so bad that i can become easily get annoyed. This NAPLEX thing is worse than getting into pharmacy school. Thank you for letting me know. I guess my score will be posted tomorrow or friday.....

I know what you mean.... I took mine on a Thurs right before the Labor Day weekend...so imagine how that felt. Never ever before I was not looking forward to the 3-day weekend. I'm sure you'll find out the good news today :)

I know what you mean.... I took mine on a Thurs right before the Labor Day weekend...so imagine how that felt. Never ever before I was not looking forward to the 3-day weekend. I'm sure you'll find out the good news today :)
Like you said, good news. I PASSED!! YAAAAY,Thank you God for answering my prayer. Thank you naplerx for comfort me durong my anxiety state. If you give me some xanax would be better! But anyways, thank everyone that also gave me advice to calm me down (well, can't really calm). YAY NEXT MPJE

Congrats! I have to wait for 2 weeks... the only two states do not allow online score CA and Arkansas.... Why does CA make it so difficult? aren't they the state of technology? and with state budget cut and crying for no money, they still want to MAIL the results.

Congrats! I have to wait for 2 weeks... the only two states do not allow online score CA and Arkansas.... Why does CA make it so difficult? aren't they the state of technology? and with state budget cut and crying for no money, they still want to MAIL the results.
Trust me, you'll pass. The Naplex was design to test our body and mind :)

Oh! We were from Fort Collins, CO and moved to CA. Don't worry, MPJE is so much more easier than Naplex. and I have to study for CPJE now, I heard it's more difficult than Naplex. :(
I told my husband if I don't get CA license, we will move back to CO :)

When are you planning on taking the CPJE? I'll be taking that as well. I kept postponing the exam ever since I was done with the NAPLEX (haven't been very focus on the studying).

got letter from CA board today, I PASSED!!!!!! although it was just slightly above 75, hey, I am not complaining! but I know I have to prepare much better for CPJE.

When are you planning on taking the CPJE? I'll be taking that as well. I kept postponing the exam ever since I was done with the NAPLEX (haven't been very focus on the studying).
I am planning for mid Nov. I will go ahead and schedule the exam that way I don't put it off. Still waiting for the weissman community law book to arrive but I will concentrate more on the pharm part and go easy on the law.

I am planning for mid Nov. I will go ahead and schedule the exam that way I don't put it off. Still waiting for the weissman community law book to arrive but I will concentrate more on the pharm part and go easy on the law.

Congrats on passing the NAPLEX!!! (Who cares what your score was :p).

I'm aiming to take mine next month, but we'll see (since rescheduling is free with cpje...lol). But I don't want to wait too long either. I need to push myself harder on this one as well. Good luck to both of us.

got letter from CA board today, I PASSED!!!!!! although it was just slightly above 75, hey, I am not complaining! but I know I have to prepare much better for CPJE.
Congratttt! One more to go. Tomorrow will be my Colorado Law.....i feel horrible now since info i need to study is so much and confused. Pray for a miracle! :((

When did you take the NAPLEX and what date did you receive the results? I took the NAPLEX for CA on 9/18 and it's really torturous for the CA BOP to have people wait so long to know their results!!! All of my friends who took it for states that do online scoring already know their results. Good luck with your CPJE! I just can't seem to focus on that when I have no idea what my NAPLEX score is.

When did you take the NAPLEX and what date did you receive the results? I took the NAPLEX for CA on 9/18 and it's really torturous for the CA BOP to have people wait so long to know their results!!! All of my friends who took it for states that do online scoring already know their results. Good luck with your CPJE! I just can't seem to focus on that when I have no idea what my NAPLEX score is.
I got the letter exactly one week after the exam. So you should be getting it pretty soon! I know how you feel, hanging there! I think good news is on the way to you!

Like you said, good news. I PASSED!! YAAAAY,Thank you God for answering my prayer. Thank you naplerx for comfort me durong my anxiety state. If you give me some xanax would be better! But anyways, thank everyone that also gave me advice to calm me down (well, can't really calm). YAY NEXT MPJE

I am taking my exam 5 days from now !! any piece of advise ? I am not confident but keep studying !!

betw congrats for passing !! So stressed, even forgot to wish, before I ask question :(
You will be fine. Remember the math, the interesting side effect of particular drugs (ACE-I : cough, hyperkalemia) yeah. Don't forget to breath :)