Just took NY MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Retailpharmast

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just took the NY law today and OMG... the questions were not bad but i don't think i studied enough and so scared that i failed!!! :eek::scared:

does anyone know how the grades are given? i don't think ny scores are yet available online thru napb... and if its through mail, does anyone know how long it'll take...

so scared i failed... anxiety...:(

Members don't see this ad.

I just took the NY law today and OMG... the questions were not bad but i don't think i studied enough and so scared that i failed!!! :eek::scared:

does anyone know how the grades are given? i don't think ny scores are yet available online thru napb... and if its through mail, does anyone know how long it'll take...

so scared i failed... anxiety...:(

I believe the scores are posted online about 7 days after the test. It depends on the state. Your scores will go to NY and they will post online as long as your registered with an account through NABP.

no, i just found out you get ur results in the mail!!! why has hasn't ny changed to getting ur scores online like the other 20 somewhat states!!!! ughhhh

nope, the compounding is in 1 week.... trying to focus on studying as i type...

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you have to go to NY to do the compounding exam? or can you do it in the state that you live in?