Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't know if I did that well...I ran out of time on the PS section, so I guessed on a lot of questions. The VR section didn't seem as bad as usual. I ran low on time on the BS (I usually have extra time leftover), and I guessed on quite a few of the questions. I'm really worried since my scores on practice tests were mostly in mid-high 20s, and I feel like I didn't have to guess as much on most of those.
Should I register to take it again on September 1? I think that should give me enough time to see what my score is (should be around August 14) and cancel if necessary. But will that be too late to get my MCAT score in?
Should I register to take it again on September 1? I think that should give me enough time to see what my score is (should be around August 14) and cancel if necessary. But will that be too late to get my MCAT score in?
