Just wanted to say thanks for my last post.

Started by PELE#10
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PELE#10

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wanted to thank you guys for the excellent feedback I recieved from the last post. Although some post were a little intense I think its healthy for the profession in the grand scheme of things that everyone voices there opinions of issues that involve there career. So thanks for that.


I wanted to ask a quick question in regards to St. Barnabas hospital in New Jersey. Has anyone rotated through there or actually in the middle of a residency there now. I just wanted to find out a little detail in regards to there program and also how the experience was to rotate there.

Thanks again!