K

Started by RawDMed
Tags Tags
azcom kcom
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
KCOM
Pros: curriculum/block testing, Friendly student body/culture, Cheaper
Cons: Location(I’m from Utah and I would like to stay close), rotations site(mostly in the Midwest)

AZCOM
Pros: Location(close to home), rotation sites(mostly in the west)
Cons: Expensive, tests every week
What have you decided?

My opinion is that the money is a big deal. AZCOM is not worth it. Also, KCOM has rotation sites IN Utah if you so desire. I graduated from Kirksville this year. Originally from UT. Message me if you have questions.
 
What have you decided?

My opinion is that the money is a big deal. AZCOM is not worth it. Also, KCOM has rotation sites IN Utah if you so desire. I graduated from Kirksville this year. Originally from UT. Message me if you have questions.

Agreed. Ive heard AZCOM is good but is it worth ~20K extra a year good? Thats a LOT of money. KCOM is a top DO school as well, if not THE top DO school.