Kaiser Pharmacist Payrate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rphola123

Houston opportunities
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any insight regarding Kaiser Pharmacist pay in the southeast and job security

Members don't see this ad.

Better than most, i’ve heard 70-100/hr, but it is considered a unicorn job like (like Costco, etc.) so obtaining it would not be easy.

I’ve got the mid-Atlantic contract, but it’s little out of date. Last wage line is September 2018. Grade 1 $64.02, up to Grade 7 $71.55. I don’t see a Georgia contract, so maybe not union?

California, for comparison, was paying $82-ish in that time-frame and $93-ish now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I’ve got the mid-Atlantic contract, but it’s little out of date. Last wage line is September 2018. Grade 1 $64.02, up to Grade 7 $71.55. I don’t see a Georgia contract, so maybe not union?

California, for comparison, was paying $82-ish in that time-frame and $93-ish now.
The southeast will never compete with Cali.
Out of curiosity - How does years of experience relate to which grade? So max is 71.55? I am in the southeast and not maxed out yet at my job and am at 71.44