-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Kansas
Started by Vetgirl305
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats on having closure twosoakers. I don't expect closure or anything, but if I get it, I'll be shocked.
Come on OK !! I want love !
Come on OK !! I want love !

Congrats to all KSU class of 2011!!!!! I knew which one cookie was, but didn't want to spill the beans! You'll love her! She rocks. (Wish she was going to MN...)
😍 Yeah, I'm not shy anymore. I know this board is supposed to be anonymous, but now that I've gotten in, I'm in, right?
Just don't expect me to post my phone number, you stalkers, you!

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
to me, you'll always be crypty! (er, dr. crypty!)
Yay for Cookie! She is indeed awesome, and we're lucky to have her in our class. 🙂 (btw, Cookie, it's funny--one of my favorite diseases is cryptococcus meningoencephalitis! I almost thought your Crypty was one of "my" crypties! 😉 ) (we are such dorks)
received my rejection letter today- it was the nicest one that i have received yet!
At least I finally got the courtesy of the rejection letter too.
sorry, philo 🙁
received my rejection letter today- it was the nicest one that i have received yet!
They should be nice after making you wait until mid-may for any response!
Come on ri23, give me the scoop.....any 'stirring around' over there at OK's admin office?? 😳
Back to tending to my injured squirrel.....
Back to tending to my injured squirrel.....
Just wanted to let you guys know that I withdrew from KSU, so hopefully that will open up a spot for someone here!
Total non-vet related but Manhattan KS question:
Does anyone have a local bank out there that you like, which offers free online bill paying and good website features? (Such as checking your balance, statement, cleared checks, deposits, etc. etc.)
For reference sake, I really like WAMU, but, I believe there's no WAMU in KS! 😕
Does anyone have a local bank out there that you like, which offers free online bill paying and good website features? (Such as checking your balance, statement, cleared checks, deposits, etc. etc.)
For reference sake, I really like WAMU, but, I believe there's no WAMU in KS! 😕
Is that Xena? Or am I hallucinating?
I get WAMU in CA 🙂
Alice
I get WAMU in CA 🙂
Alice
Total non-vet related but Manhattan KS question:
Does anyone have a local bank out there that you like, which offers free online bill paying and good website features? (Such as checking your balance, statement, cleared checks, deposits, etc. etc.)
For reference sake, I really like WAMU, but, I believe there's no WAMU in KS! 😕
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Total non-vet related but Manhattan KS question:
Does anyone have a local bank out there that you like, which offers free online bill paying and good website features? (Such as checking your balance, statement, cleared checks, deposits, etc. etc.)
For reference sake, I really like WAMU, but, I believe there's no WAMU in KS! 😕
I have WAMU and recently moved from CA to MI (no WAMU here). I am able (and you can also) keep your WAMU. It just depends on if you actually use ATMs often (I don't). So what I do is get cash back when I buy groceries and stuff like that. I have direct deposit for my paychecks, and when you need to deposit the check you just put your check with a deposit slip in the mail (you can get the address by calling WAMU, it is a different address than your normal bank). Then I use online bill pay for EVERYTHING. It takes 30 days after you change your address with WAMU before you can order new checks with the new address (for security purposes).
😉
Yeah, it's Xena! 😀
Hey Chris, you're right. Maybe I'll actually just keep my WAMU and use it as my main thing still. I already use their deposit-by-mail tickets too!
Once I'm in Kansas, I suppose I could always go open up something local... but boy, I've gotten used to the nice easy features of WAMU's site.
Thanks for the replies!
Hey Chris, you're right. Maybe I'll actually just keep my WAMU and use it as my main thing still. I already use their deposit-by-mail tickets too!
Once I'm in Kansas, I suppose I could always go open up something local... but boy, I've gotten used to the nice easy features of WAMU's site.
Thanks for the replies!
Yeah, it's Xena! 😀
Hey Chris, you're right. Maybe I'll actually just keep my WAMU and use it as my main thing still. I already use their deposit-by-mail tickets too!
Once I'm in Kansas, I suppose I could always go open up something local... but boy, I've gotten used to the nice easy features of WAMU's site.
Thanks for the replies!
just an fyi for folks who want to transfer their WAMU accounts to another branch in a different state - they won't let you. 🙁 you can keep you account, though, and bank long-distance. but, if you are trying to establish residency may not be the best to do.
My understanding is, I've got a pretty small, i.e., impossible chance of gaining residency there, even though I'll get a KS driver license, and we now own a home there. Residency requirements for in-state tuition are pretty darn strict.
However, if I could only convince my hubby to come out with me... then that could help the residency thing. But so far he's planning on staying here.
However, if I could only convince my hubby to come out with me... then that could help the residency thing. But so far he's planning on staying here.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 918