Kansas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Kat!

I have the book list. I'm sure they will be sending you everything ASAP though so you should get it within a few days. If you really want the list straight away, I can scan it for you and email it to you if you'd like. 🙂
 
Hi everyone, I got a call today! I was on the alternate list and I got in!!! I am so excited!!!


Congratulations!!!!!!! You must be so excited!!!

Do you by any chance know what number you were when the open spot became available? I know that sounds like a silly question because obviously you were next on the list...but do you know if they called anyone before you? I've been talking with Dr. Elmore every 3 or 4 weeks for an update on my waitlist status and I know where I am approximatly. I was just curious to know if I've moved one spot closer or several. Anyways congratulations and hopefully i'll be joining the rest of the class of 2012!
 
I'm in!!! I can't believe it!!! when i saw the 785 area code pop up on my cell phone i forgot how to answer the phone and almost missed the call!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks everyone! It's been a stressful few weeks getting everything finished in time for orientation, but somehow i managed to do it - with a LOT of help from friends and family. I can't wait to meet everyone in a couple of days!!!