Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.

Kap 45 workbook

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by djjj08, Nov 12, 2002.

1. djjj08

djjj08 Senior Member

Hi,
    Has anyone looked into or tried out Kaplan's 45 workbook? are they worth it?....am I just better off getting FL exams?

thanx in advance for your opinions...
    ;)

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. surge

surge Medicinski Znanstvenik

I thought it was a great way to review some of the tricky physics concepts, but it was probably an overkill.
    Not that it wasn't useful, but the truth is that very few problems like that actually show up on the real MCAT (at least mine).
    In other words, yes, it probably helped me with that type of questions, but I don't think there are too many of those.
    On the other hand, I think I recall it being one of the cheaper books (I may be wrong), so why not? :D

Either way, good luck. S.

4. Doctortobee

Doctortobee Senior Member

I have a brand new copy of Kaplan 45 to sell...Check my post under the "For Sale" forum...You might have to search a bit for it.

5. I had practiced from kaplan 45 workbook in Barnes and Nobles, and i have to admit, they passages were quite challenging, but the book is a good practice.

I am planning to buy the book for later practice after I am done reviewing the concepts and setting up a solid foundation.