Kap 45 workbook

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

djjj08

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Has anyone looked into or tried out Kaplan's 45 workbook? are they worth it?....am I just better off getting FL exams?

thanx in advance for your opinions...
;)

Members don't see this ad.

I thought it was a great way to review some of the tricky physics concepts, but it was probably an overkill.
Not that it wasn't useful, but the truth is that very few problems like that actually show up on the real MCAT (at least mine).
In other words, yes, it probably helped me with that type of questions, but I don't think there are too many of those.
On the other hand, I think I recall it being one of the cheaper books (I may be wrong), so why not? :D

Either way, good luck. S.

I have a brand new copy of Kaplan 45 to sell...Check my post under the "For Sale" forum...You might have to search a bit for it.

I had practiced from kaplan 45 workbook in Barnes and Nobles, and i have to admit, they passages were quite challenging, but the book is a good practice.

I am planning to buy the book for later practice after I am done reviewing the concepts and setting up a solid foundation.