Kaplan 2016-2017 Biology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

youngsoo1269

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone using the Kaplan book for biology? How did you study??
This book is so specific and its blowing my mind. Is the Dr. Collins biology section a better representation of how the Pcat is?

Members don't see this ad.

Is anyone using the Kaplan book for biology? How did you study??
This book is so specific and its blowing my mind. Is the Dr. Collins biology section a better representation of how the Pcat is?
The Kaplan biology section is actually applauded for its bio content. I'm personally using it alone to review for the PCAT. I've been hearing the it's the best part of the Kaplan book, while all the other sections are ****ty. Biology is my concentration so i might already know stuff it doesn't cover, but I think it's sufficient. The only problem is that it doesn't have microbiology infectious diseases, so you should look up basic information on the most common infectious diseases. But I've only taken practice PCATs and am preparing for it myself. I wouldn't rely so much on the Kaplan questions tho because i've been told that they're too hard/ specific, and from what i've seen, that is the case.