Kaplan Course

Started by almo88
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

almo88

double frick
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My Kaplan course starts Jan 19th, that's the day of the diagnostic exam. I need a little advice--should I study for it? If I take it cold, I'll know the areas I need to work on. If I study a lot, I'm afraid I'll get a score of 20ish and it wont increase throughout the course. What should I do?

To study...or not to? 🙄
 
My Kaplan course starts Jan 19th, that's the day of the diagnostic exam. I need a little advice--should I study for it? If I take it cold, I'll know the areas I need to work on. If I study a lot, I'm afraid I'll get a score of 20ish and it wont increase throughout the course. What should I do?

To study...or not to? 🙄

Im guessing you wont be taking the MCAT till april or May??? Starting now and studying for 6 or 7 monhts is way too much. I wouldnt study until the class starts, but then again im no MCAT expert😎
 
Im guessing you wont be taking the MCAT till april or May??? Starting now and studying for 6 or 7 monhts is way too much. I wouldnt study until the class starts, but then again im no MCAT expert😎

Thanks! I plan on taking it in mid-April. I probably wont get much studying done with my schedule this semester anyway. [Physics II + Organic II = STUPID MISTAKE!]

Anyway, thanks for the advice.