Kaplan courses

justlisa

15+ Year Member
Mar 17, 2004
San Diego, CA
    It helped me a lot because I basically had to relearn everything...it had been awhile. The classes are so-so, I had a good teacher and a bad teacher. It's basically what you put into it, if you study the material and go through practice tests in other books as well, you should be fine. I spent five weeks studying and did pretty well. Good luck!:idea:

Tony.

7+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Jan 16, 2004
      Kaplan is what I used to study for the OAT, flashcards and everything......

some sections in the book go into WAAAY more detail than you need, like photosynthesis; there was only 1 question on the OAT about that (and the answer was NADPA:) i know that for a fact!)
      anyway, also other useless sections in there is like: animal behavior and classification systems and evolution...all that is silly- skip those parts and you'll be ok.

weird why the OAT wants us to know about "evolution" and "plants"....

:confused: but jump through the hoops they give you, and you'll be ok.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.