1. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Kaplan DAT Lesson Book, Review Notes, Flashcards, Cd-ROM

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by tooth paste, May 15, 2007.

1. tooth paste

tooth paste Member
    7+ Year Member

Up for grabs!! I have 2 sets of Kaplan DAT Prep Books. These are the "white-cover" edition. Includes: DAT Lesson Book, DAT Review Notes, DAT/OAT Flashcards, and DAT CD-ROM, which I believe contains practice tests (but I've not opened nor tried)

Again I have two sets....one is brand new and hasn't been used AT ALL! The other set is definetly used (highlighting,etc and may include some useful notes/resources from the Kaplan course). The used set includes both books, flashcards, and possibly the CD-ROM if I can find).

I also have a Barron's DAT up-for-grabs. Contact me for more details.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. tooth paste

tooth paste Member
    7+ Year Member

4. tooth paste

tooth paste Member
    7+ Year Member

5. tooth paste

tooth paste Member
    7+ Year Member

Am also selling this Kaplan retail book includes CD (never been opened):
    [​IMG]

6. tooth paste

tooth paste Member
    7+ Year Member

I forgot I had a third copy of the Kaplan DAT (this edition is the one printed about a year after) As you probably know, the material is exactly the same, just cover is different:
    [​IMG]

7. bigcat

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    how much for the new one?

8. DreamIn2Reality

Pre-Medical
    How much for the DAT/OAT flash cards?