Kaplan DAT Lesson Book, Review Notes, Flashcards, Cd-ROM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tooth paste

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Up for grabs!! I have 2 sets of Kaplan DAT Prep Books. These are the "white-cover" edition. Includes: DAT Lesson Book, DAT Review Notes, DAT/OAT Flashcards, and DAT CD-ROM, which I believe contains practice tests (but I've not opened nor tried)

Again I have two sets....one is brand new and hasn't been used AT ALL! The other set is definetly used (highlighting,etc and may include some useful notes/resources from the Kaplan course). The used set includes both books, flashcards, and possibly the CD-ROM if I can find).

I also have a Barron's DAT up-for-grabs. Contact me for more details.
 
e97e9649.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I forgot I had a third copy of the Kaplan DAT (this edition is the one printed about a year after) As you probably know, the material is exactly the same, just cover is different:
e97e944c.jpg