1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Kaplan Error List?

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by tik-tik-clock, Aug 3, 2006.

1. tik-tik-clock

tik-tik-clock CraziiiDesiiKuriii
    7+ Year Member

Does Kaplan have one? I thought there was a error in one of the questions in the subject tests..

I dont know if its just me thinking or does kaplan not have any errors at all..

Is there a error list on their online sylla bus anywehre?

I tried calling, but cant get them to answer my call..

thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. tik-tik-clock

tik-tik-clock CraziiiDesiiKuriii
    7+ Year Member

I mean they say that convex mirrors are diverging and create a virtual and erect image...

I thot this was for the concave mirrors?

4. pfh

pfh Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

im pretty sure that concave mirrors produce a real inverted image, unless the object is w/in the focal point in which case its virtual upright.

and convex mirrors and diverging lenses always produce a vitual, upright image

5. SorceryX

SorceryX Junior Member

Pre-Medical

ON FULL LENGTH 3 FOR KAPLAN, shouldn't the answer to #146 be A?!!?
    eN0S makes NOS.
    NOS is a vasodilator.....increase size of blood vessels.......inc blood pressure.

So therefore an eNOS inhibitor should decrease blood pressure?!!?!?
    Pleaseeeeeeeeee help.