Kaplan FL #4

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joe_1395

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took FL#4 this past friday. I scored a 498. I reviewed my exam and its not much of a content issue but how I am reading the passages..(except for physics and I still need to review some ochem/gen chem). I started the chem/phys AAMC question packs and they're much harder than the Kaplan Chem/phys section, so I am a little scared. I am testing on march 31. I want to score above a 505+. I know I should focus on the AAMC question packs, but where can I find good physics questions to review the material? Tips?

Members don't see this ad.

AAMC q-packs are from the old MCAT exams (largely). I would start those, use Kaplan for questions you get wrong and don't understand. I would also start the Section Banks from AAMC now. Aim to get through them at least once, if not twice.

Don't let a Kaplan score freak you out...

I took KAP FL 3 yesterday and I scored 126/NA/128/126. I realized their questions and passages are very poorly written in comparison to any prep company. You aint alone buddy

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile