Kaplan Hidden Full-Lengths!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

StayingSteady

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
yeah, let's see how many people click on this thread when you've got an irresistible title like that. Anyway, not really hidden full-lengths, but I was just wondering if anyone has combined the section tests from kaplan to make a full-length. I was looking at them and I just thought that since each section test is like a true section, why not take one PS, then one VR, then one BS, and you'll have yourself a pseudo-full-length. And since there are 7 PS/BS (and an excess [yay limiting reagents!] of VR) sections, that's 7 extra full-lengths!

Of course you wouldn't be able to get scores for these, but if they are similar in difficulty to other Kaplan FLs, then I'm sure a little bit of number magic using the Kaplan FL conversion chart could do the trick... so I guess the only question is: are these section tests representative of the real mcat or at least of the other kaplan FLs?

Note: I apologize to those who opened this thread in the hopes of truly discovering new full-lengths. I assure you I had the best intentions... or I was just trying to mess with you :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.