Kaplan Material

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IwishMD

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to just purchase the kaplan online material..like their diags and other online stuff without taking the full course or without taking the online course :confused:

I have already spent a lot of money on TPR, their diags are not that helpful and someone recommended me to take the Kaplan tests instead along with the AAMC ones.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Is it possible to just purchase the kaplan online material..like their diags and other online stuff without taking the full course or without taking the online course :confused:

I have already spent a lot of money on TPR, their diags are not that helpful and someone recommended me to take the Kaplan tests instead along with the AAMC ones.

Thanks.

There is the Kaplan forum associated with this site that can answer that question better than any poster here. You should ask about their "Q-bank" and "on-line" course.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/forumdisplay.php?f=320

perhaps you know someone who is taking or took the course.?
I got old Kaplan course materials from someone else.

You can definitely just buy the Kaplan online materials without taking the course. I am taking the course, which is great. The online materials bank is remarkable. Worth the money, I would think, but I haven't taken The Quiz yet. Stay tuned.

Good luck.