Kaplan Materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dancer1986

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, I am looking to sell my Kaplan MCAT study materials and I was wondering if anyone has any idea what a reasonable price would be. I really have no idea. I have a Lesson Book, Physical Sciences Review Book, Biological Sciences Review Book, Verbal Reasoning Book, High Yield Practice Problems Book, Laminated Review Sheets, and all of the flashcards and they are from this year. I took the class for the MCAT in May 2007. Let me know what you think and also if you are interested you can send me a message. Thanks in advance for your help!