Kaplan MCAT 45 or a comparable book?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stiffany

Hurry up and wait...
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. With a week and two days before the MCAT, I'm running out of practice material. I was just wondering if anyone has experience with Kaplan MCAT 45 or a comparable passage practice book and if so, if they'd recommend purchasing it for additional practice this late in the game.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

i bought kaplan 45, not realizing that it's word for word exact passages from various Kaplan exams. for example, there about 4 passages taken directly from Kaplan exam #4. if u don't have access to kaplan explanations for exams or don't even have kaplan exams, then it is helpful. otherwise, i wouldn't bother..

I used this book early in the summer and it demolished me. I think I was averaging 8's on the sections and I am now hitting 39's on full-lengths. It is not even close to reflective of actual MCAT questions. I would stay away from it, especially this late in the game.

stiffany said:
Hi guys. With a week and two days before the MCAT, I'm running out of practice material. I was just wondering if anyone has experience with Kaplan MCAT 45 or a comparable passage practice book and if so, if they'd recommend purchasing it for additional practice this late in the game.

Thanks!
WASTE OF TIME!!! Did you do all of the 101/1001 EK books?