Kaplan Naplex Study Online course or Test banks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

li10brarian87

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Friends

I am looking to prepare more regarding naplex.

Does anyone has reviews about Kaplan test materials .. the question banks /online quizzes ? if anyone used it please guide me about that

I have used online quizes of Rxprep . With rxprep ,You can study in test mode .. once you are done with the test .. you cannot review the answers which you got incorrect .. if u want to review answers you cannot take questions in test mode.. I m looking for a question bank which allows us to take test in test mode and after the test is over u can go back to missed questions which were not answered correctly be able to review them .

Does anyone know about any online banks that have these format for naplex questions . I have already failed once.. I want to use as many resources as possible . Please give good reviews what materials to use and how to prepare .. thankyou

Members don't see this ad.

Friends

Does anyone has reviews about Kaplan test materials .. the question banks /online quizzes ? if anyone used it please guide me about that

I have used online quizes of Rxprep . With rxprep ,You can study in test mode .. once you are done with the test .. you cannot review the answers which you got incorrect .. if u want to review answers you cannot take questions in test mode.. I m looking for a question bank which allows us to take test in test mode and after the test is over u can go back to missed questions which were not answered correctly be able to review them .

Does anyone know about any online banks that have these format for naplex questions . I have already failed once.. I want to use as many resources as possible . Please give good reviews what materials to use and how to prepare .. thankyou
have you checked board vitals?

Friends

Hi I have access to KAPLAN online lectures and quiz banks for NAPLEX, and this is what im using to study. Would you like to exchange for RX Prep online banks so you can get more practice questions from KAPLAN. I m taking my exam next week. Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know how Kaplan questions correlate to actual NAPLEX questions? I know RxPREP questions are usually harder, but have not heard anything about Kaplan.

Hi I have access to KAPLAN online lectures and quiz banks for NAPLEX, and this is what im using to study. Would you like to exchange for RX Prep online banks so you can get more practice questions from KAPLAN. I m taking my exam next week. Thanks
Hello,

Do you think Kaplan is better than Rxprep? I have the Rxprep and I feel like the questions are harder and too much information. Please help!