This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ssha

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've taken a kaplan course about a year ago however I lost access to the online resources. I'm planning on taking the mcat again and I wish I had the online resources to look at videos and the mcat channel.

I really don't want to pay again for this expensive course so if anyone would allow my to use their account for the online resources I would REALLY appreciate it! Thank you <3

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone, I've taken a kaplan course about a year ago however I lost access to the online resources. I'm planning on taking the mcat again and I wish I had the online resources to look at videos and the mcat channel.

I really don't want to pay again for this expensive course so if anyone would allow my to use their account for the online resources I would REALLY appreciate it! Thank you <3
I am new here, but this doesn't seem like the kind of thing that is likely to get you what you want. Consider removing this post.

Maybe it's just me, but if someone asked, I would help them out.
I understand, but seeing as how what you are asking for is explicitly against the policy of all the prep companies and the AAMC, asking for it in public could make you look bad. No offense meant.

Reactions: 1 users