This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ssha

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, I've taken a kaplan course about a year ago however I lost access to the online resources. I'm planning on taking the mcat again and I wish I had the online resources to look at videos and the mcat channel.

I really don't want to pay again for this expensive course so if anyone would allow my to use their account for the online resources I would REALLY appreciate it! Thank you <3
 
Hi everyone, I've taken a kaplan course about a year ago however I lost access to the online resources. I'm planning on taking the mcat again and I wish I had the online resources to look at videos and the mcat channel.

I really don't want to pay again for this expensive course so if anyone would allow my to use their account for the online resources I would REALLY appreciate it! Thank you <3
I am new here, but this doesn't seem like the kind of thing that is likely to get you what you want. Consider removing this post.