Kaplan online material + class lesson book+ review material book 2008 edition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

dent0317034490

Hey,
I have kaplan class material for sale i have the online course material, the course lesson book, and the kaplan review book plus flash cards.

i also have OCHEM demystifier, schumann's biology up for sale if you are interested please PM me back

all together i'm going for 170 + shipping.

if you are still interested give me a hit

thanks

Workshops included with online lecture you can follow with the lesson book for each subject BIo, ochem, chem, qr, pat and RC. each subject has its own 'mini' online textbook that breaks down the material so its easier to understand. after each workshop, theres a sectional quiz consiting of 10 question quizzes on top of the subjects tests listed below:

• Biology 5 Tests (40 questions each)
• Gen Chem 5 Tests (30 questions each)
• Ochem 5 Tests (30 questions each)
• 2 Full Reading comprehensive tests
PAT:
3 Angle Tests
5 Cube Tests
3 Folding Tests
3 Hole Punch Tests
2 Key Hole Tests
3 Top Front End Tests
2 Full Length PAT tests (90 questions each)

Included are 3 full length DAT tests. This online material is useful till SEPT. 16. 2008.

THE book has alot of writing and highlighting but not to the extent where you CAN'T read the text. i highlighted once just to emphasize the points i need to review when i go over the book 2nd and 3rd time around. So i guess it could help you to save time and jus focus on what you need to know.

the flash cards are already cut and organized into each subjects.

i'm sorry to inform you but I did not know I had so many tests left... i have paid 1400 for the class and i think i need to raise the price to 150. if that is still okay with please pm me back and you can choose ur type of shipping method which is separate from the price

i will provide you with a screen name and password once the money has been paid. and you will be able to access the online material 24.7.

pm me back if you are interested i think its a great offer knowing that its 2008 material.

if u are only interested in the Kaplan course i'm going for 150 + shipping. you could pay to me thru paypal and once the payment is cleared i'll send it over with the tracking number

The book is in great condition except the cover is bent after rolling it around alot. =p hah but everything else is great

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,
I have kaplan class material for sale i have the online course material, the course lesson book, and the kaplan review book plus flash cards.

i also have OCHEM demystifier, schumann's biology up for sale if you are interested please PM me back

all together i'm going for 150 + shipping.

if you are still interested give me a hit

thanks

if u are only interested in the Kaplan course i'm going for 120 + shipping. you could pay to me thru paypal and once the payment is cleared i'll send it over with the tracking number

The book is in great condition except the cover is bent after rolling it around alot. =p hah but everything else is great

Hey is it part-1,part-2?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

Are you willing to sell just the Kaplan online material? And if so, how much would you be willing to sell it for?

Thanks,

Andrea

Hi I'm interested in buying the whole bundle! ;]

oh btw I would gladly appreciate it if you would email me if you are still selling your materials at [email protected]

wait.. is it this kaplan bundle for the PCAT? hmm.
well if it in't.. I'm still interested in buying the ochem study guide and bio study guide
Thanks ;)