kaplan orgo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IckeyShuffle

MS1 t-minus 1.5 months..
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anyone find the kaplan orgo to be different than the aamc. I think kaplans are way too detailed orientated and the aamc are more the bigger picture and big concepts. I also feel like i am testing all over the place. On fl 1 i got a 9 in BS, then 11,11 in 2 and 3, and then back to a 9 on 4 (though i missed a ten by one point). what the heck? i thought i was in good shape but now i am second guessing myself.

Members don't see this ad.

allennh said:
does anyone find the kaplan orgo to be different than the aamc. I think kaplans are way too detailed orientated and the aamc are more the bigger picture and big concepts. I also feel like i am testing all over the place. On fl 1 i got a 9 in BS, then 11,11 in 2 and 3, and then back to a 9 on 4 (though i missed a ten by one point). what the heck? i thought i was in good shape but now i am second guessing myself.

besides the fact that some of kaplan's nmr spec questions being too peculiar, all the kap's orgo stuffs are on par with aamc material.