Kaplan PBQ's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mwsapphire

Office of the medical examiner.
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I'm doing MCAT prep, using Kaplan for content review, and probably using Atlius along with the official AAMC material for my practice tests.Right now I'm just eating through content review.

I haven't gotten more than a 60 percent on the online Passage Based Questions. Is this normal? I know the Kaplan FL's are very deflated, but what about the PBQ's or even the questions at the end of the chapters in the content books? Are they representative? After doing a PBQ it kinda discourages me and puts me off studying for a while.

Members don't see this ad.

I never got above a 507 on any of the Kaplan full lengths and always did pretty mediocre on the qbanks. I got a 519 on the real deal. Kaplan is not representative in score, and in my opinion it is not representative in content either.
That's what I tohught- I know their FL's are off in term of difficulty- but I wasn't sure about the content and PBQ's. It was making me nervous to get such low scores. Thanks :)

That's what I tohught- I know their FL's are off in term of difficulty- but I wasn't sure about the content and PBQ's. It was making me nervous to get such low scores. Thanks :)

No problem. I thought next step was much more accurate in terms of content.

Reactions: 1 user