Kaplan Q-bank

Started by DrAngie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrAngie

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those that have taken part I, did any of you use the Kaplan Q-bank? If so, what did you think of the Q-bank questions as compared to the actual test?
 
DrAngie said:
For those that have taken part I, did any of you use the Kaplan Q-bank? If so, what did you think of the Q-bank questions as compared to the actual test?


Only tooth was pretty easy.
Bio/Physio moderately difficult.
Micro/Path moderately difficult.
Anat. Pretty easy.

Kaplan stuff is aways harder than the reall thing....
Just like the Kaplan DAT course. I score 17 18 18. On the real test, I score
20 21 20......