NBDE PART II Kaplan ON DEMAND PREP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Hi,

Did anybody here tried their online course , students mention the Qbank but what about the videos anyone have any idea about them
i have called the customer service, talked to someone and he said its 87 hours videos or somewhere near that then i asked to read the lectures titles the all sounded like physiology and asked him read random titles and still its all medical nothing dental i asked agin if this was the nbde part 2 he said yes thats what is in front of him ahe has no more info.
i have contacted the live chat and they seem to have no clue either i got a list of the videos but the where all micro and immune again a ask nbde part 2 dental stuff do you see endo, perio ,prostho they seems to have no clue

so anyone have an idea about this KAPLAN NBDE PART II ON DEMAND PREP ? i dont want to waste 699 .

kaplan usmle stuff is great, medical students like it but what about their dental video?

any input will help

regard,

Members don't see this ad.

Few months late to this post, I did the videos for my third attempt and still failed. And I studied pretty hard for it.

I don’t think it’s worth the money.