Tennisgirl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 1, 2002
Philly
Visit site
Status
a lot of the kaplan qbank questions have been things i haven't seen in a few of the other resources i've looked at (decks, old exams). for those of you who looked at qbank, specifically for anatomy, how relevant were those questions compared to the released exams? thanks!

DrAngie

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 12, 2005
New York, NY
Status
Dentist
Tennisgirl said:
a lot of the kaplan qbank questions have been things i haven't seen in a few of the other resources i've looked at (decks, old exams). for those of you who looked at qbank, specifically for anatomy, how relevant were those questions compared to the released exams? thanks!
If you're going to use Qbank use it for the DA section and maybe physio and microb (not biochem, path, or anatomical). Otherwise, you will be good looking at ALL the released boards and dental decks.

i beleive

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 2, 2004
canada
Status
DrAngie said:
If you're going to use Qbank use it for the DA section and maybe physio and microb (not biochem, path, or anatomical). Otherwise, you will be good looking at ALL the released boards and dental decks.

hi cud u pls tell me how much scores are ok in kap if somebody wants 90 s in nbde.i'll be thankful to u.
thankx.

About the Ads