kaplan q bank

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tennisgirl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
a lot of the kaplan qbank questions have been things i haven't seen in a few of the other resources i've looked at (decks, old exams). for those of you who looked at qbank, specifically for anatomy, how relevant were those questions compared to the released exams? thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Tennisgirl said:
a lot of the kaplan qbank questions have been things i haven't seen in a few of the other resources i've looked at (decks, old exams). for those of you who looked at qbank, specifically for anatomy, how relevant were those questions compared to the released exams? thanks!

If you're going to use Qbank use it for the DA section and maybe physio and microb (not biochem, path, or anatomical). Otherwise, you will be good looking at ALL the released boards and dental decks.

DrAngie said:
If you're going to use Qbank use it for the DA section and maybe physio and microb (not biochem, path, or anatomical). Otherwise, you will be good looking at ALL the released boards and dental decks.

hi cud u pls tell me how much scores are ok in kap if somebody wants 90 s in nbde.i'll be thankful to u.
thankx.