Kaplan Question bank (online)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sarita_rs

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi friends!
I am anxious to know ,how helpful the kaplan question bank(online) is, for the big test tomorrow.....
:( less than 24 hours.... I am having butterflies in my stomach!

Good luck to all!!

Members don't see this ad.

hi..i wasnt even aware of the kaplan online test...can u please shed some light on it..thanks...:rolleyes:

hi..i wasnt even aware of the kaplan online test...can u please shed some light on it..thanks...:rolleyes:

I believe this is the first year Kaplan offered Q-bank for the NBDE I. I had considered signing up for it, so I went to their center to try and get some idea of the questions they have on Q-bank. The center people let me look at the questions they have available for the students signed up for the NBDE review course and said Q-bank would be similar. I felt that they were really similar to the published questions, so I didn't end up buying Q-bank. I've been overwhelmed by the amount of published questions and other stuff I'm studying anyways, I wouldn't have had time to do the 1000 questions of Q-bank. I don't know of anyone in my class who bought it either.