Kaplan Question bank (online)

Discussion in 'Dental' started by Sarita_rs, Jul 14, 2002.

1. Sarita_rs

Sarita_rs Junior Member

Hi friends!
    I am anxious to know ,how helpful the kaplan question bank(online) is, for the big test tomorrow.....
    :( less than 24 hours.... I am having butterflies in my stomach!

Good luck to all!!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. txdentist

txdentist Member

hi..i wasnt even aware of the kaplan online test...can u please shed some light on it..thanks...:rolleyes:

4. txdentist

txdentist Member

hi..i wasnt even aware of the kaplan online test...can u please shed some light on it..thanks...:rolleyes:

5. gryffindor

Dentist

Dentist
    I believe this is the first year Kaplan offered Q-bank for the NBDE I. I had considered signing up for it, so I went to their center to try and get some idea of the questions they have on Q-bank. The center people let me look at the questions they have available for the students signed up for the NBDE review course and said Q-bank would be similar. I felt that they were really similar to the published questions, so I didn't end up buying Q-bank. I've been overwhelmed by the amount of published questions and other stuff I'm studying anyways, I wouldn't have had time to do the 1000 questions of Q-bank. I don't know of anyone in my class who bought it either.