Kaplan Raw Score Conversions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

newbie04

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the Raw Score Conversions for the Kaplan Full Length tests (1-11)? I am using my tests from a while back and I don't have a hard copy of the score conversions--I graded the tests I took previously online.

If so, please send me a PM.

Thanks in advance. :D

Members don't see this ad.

I don't have them, but I know that they change a bit test to test, I guess depending on difficulty.

Members don't see this ad :)
newbie04 said:
bump ... anyone?

Please excuse my ignorance, but what does it mean when someone posts "bump?" I see it all the time, but have no idea what it means.

Avalanche21 said:
Please excuse my ignorance, but what does it mean when someone posts "bump?" I see it all the time, but have no idea what it means.

Everytime there is a new post on a thread it bumps it up as the most updated thread. Since all the threads on the main page of the forum are organized by most recent updates first, "bump" bumps up the thread so that more people have a chance to read it. This is especially useful to prevent the thread from ending up really low on the list so the chances of anyone else looking at it are not drastically reduced.

I'm doing a search for them and trying to see if the guy that I bought them from has the conversion chart.

If anyone has them, please do post.

I'll post if I can find them as well.

i'm lookin for the conversions as well, i bought the exams off e-bay and emailed the seller about it, but he hasnt responded. lemme know if you guys find anything. thanks!

~frany

i have the practice mcats book from kaplan, and it includes a score converter. i don't, however, know if it is applicable to their other full lengths.