Kaplan Section Tests

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

osprey099

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are the kaplan section tests in the end of the Review notes books the same section tests as the ones online in the course syllabus? I'm afraid to see for myself because I don't want to get prior exposure to the questions before I actually do them.

Members don't see this ad.

No the questions at the back of the book are not the same as the section tests - the section tests are modeled after the real thing - There are a total of 7 section tests for each section (PS, VR, and BS) and contain the same number of questions as the real deal and are also timed like the real deal

Are the kaplan section tests in the end of the Review notes books the same section tests as the ones online in the course syllabus? I'm afraid to see for myself because I don't want to get prior exposure to the questions before I actually do them.

No, they are not the same at all. The online PS and BS section tests are GOLD!

The ones at the end of the chapter are the same as the "Review Notes Chapter X Practice Questions" This is in the "preview" of their online syllabus thing that they want you to do before the class session.