Kaplan USMLE DVD Q!

Started by tstarz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tstarz

New Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Guys!
Did anyone use the Kaplan USMLE videos to study for the NBDE Part 1?
WOuld anyone recommend it?
I have just read some things online about how it was better than than the kaplan NBDE sources, more useful for certain topics, and the teachers were helpful. Any advice would be great!
 
I am not sure is my replay is any help to you, but I will share my experience anyway.

At my time(2006) I prepped for NBDE 1 using the usmle lectures and DVD for pathology,immunology, physiology, biochemistry and anatomy. I even did usmle mock test exam and the previous exams. At my test day I was surprised to encounter some questions from usmle old exams in the NBDE, specially biochemistry,physiology and anatomy.
My NBDE 1 score is 93.
I will always remember how I went through the biochemistry,physiology and anatomy section
with ease and so confident of my answer correctness.
I hope my NBDE experience is helpful to you.
Good luck