Kaplan USMLE Step 1 2007 edition latest kaplan notes NIB

Started by zvm77
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

zvm77

New Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SET OF 8 BOOKS, latest edition 2007

Never used, still in its original box.

$350 you can either pick it up if your in the metro NYC region and save on shipping or if you'd like I can get the books shipped for you (would need a zip code in order to get a ship rate quote). If interested PM me. Thanks for looking.

1)Anatomy
2)Behavioral science
3)Biochemistry
4)Pharmacology
5)Physiology
6)Pathology
7)Microbiology
8) Q book (850 question qbook)
 
hey there,
I read that its the latest edition but still want to make sure if its 2007 edition and not 2006. How much will it cost for shippin to NJ. 07036 and What would the medium of payment?
 
hey there,
I read that its the latest edition but still want to make sure if its 2007 edition and not 2006. How much will it cost for shippin to NJ. 07036 and What would the medium of payment?


Yes it is the latest 2007 edition, I will PM you with the other particular info.