Kaplan USMLE Step 1 "lecture notes" books FS 2002 ed.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

predaking03

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I'm selling my old USMLE books that I got from Kaplan in 2003, but the copyright inside the books says 2002. Included are: Microbiology/Immunology, Behavioral Sciences, Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, and the QBook. They all have some highlighting and writing in them, but nothing major, and they'd make a great study aid for those of you preparing for the Step 1. I'm asking $170US shipped; I will ship to US and Canadian addresses only. I'm also including a USMLE CD from 2005 with orientation materials and 300 practice questions. I accept PayPal and money orders only. If you have any questions or would like to see more pics, please feel free to PM me. Thanks for looking!

My eBay feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...ny828&ftab=AllFeedback&sspagename=STRK:ME:UFS
picturehl7.jpg