Kaplan Verbal Full Lengths?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jon0013

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
did anyone find these helpful? just took Test 4...had 4 hard passages in it...my first time experimenting with Kaplan Verbal...tryin to do all 12 if i have the time...anyone find them helpful? ive done EK 1001 Verbal in the past and TPR...any suggestions would be great..peace

Members don't see this ad.

Jon,

I'm a little biased due to my connection to the tests, but I think you'll find the Kaplan full lengths excellent. Don't neglect the section tests, though, which are also extremely well written.

I'd suggest working backwards on the full lengths. We add new full lengths every year, and so though you'll get a lot out of every test, the most recent ones (highest-numbered ones) are the cutting edge of our research into the Verbal section.

Having a few passages in online full length #11, I'm rather partial to that one, but you can't go wrong whatever ones you do, so long as you spend a lot of time on explanations and understanding question structure. Pay particular attention to mastering Inference questions--they're the foundation of the section.

I took all of them and i think they were very helpful. After a while...the questions become more instinctive. I have improved my score by 4 points and the section tests are all i used.