KAPLAN vs. ADA vs. REAL OAT

Rus439

Reaction score
So I take my OAT exam in 4 days and really nervous about it! I have been studying for about 3 months and I have taken 3!practice exams, 2 Kaplan exams and the ADA free practice OAT. I noticed a big fluctuation in my scores and wanted to know if I am going to be okay taking the exam. My scores are as followed:

BIO/CHEM/ O CHEM/PHYSICS/RC/QR/AA/TS

KAP 1: 330/250/260/250/320/300/290/280
KAP 2: 340/310/300/270/280/330/300/300
ADA : 390/340/340/360/ - / 370/ - / 370

I took the Kaplan exams a week ago and just took the ADA exam. I want ideally a 320 on my exam or higher but would accept a 310. Should I feel confident due to getting a 370 on the ADA exam (I don’t expect to do that good lol) or should I be worried due to my Kaplan scores? Thanks in advance lol

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I noticed the Kaplan tests are much harder than the actual OAT and the ADA exam is a little easier than the actual OAT. I would expect your OAT score to be 20-30 points higher than the scores from Kaplan but who knows, you could possibly do better. :)

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! I noticed the Kaplan tests are much harder than the actual OAT and the ADA exam is a little easier than the actual OAT. I would expect your OAT score to be 20-30 points higher than the scores from Kaplan but who knows, you could possibly do better. :)

Thanks so much! I have been going deep into the forums lately (super nervous about taking my exam) and some people say that it’s similar to the ADA and some people say that the Kaplan is harder but not much. I guess I’m just stressed because there is such a fluctuation between the 2 of them!

For me the Kaplan tests were relatively more difficult. My OAT score reflected the ADA exam and my score bumped up at least 20-30 points compared to the Kaplan tests.

Reactions: 1 user