Kaplan vs. TPR vs. TBR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GreenEyes09

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Guys,

So I need your help:

I am going to be studying for this beast of a test AGAIN and wanted to know your opinions

Which course is best to take? I absolutely feel like I need structure and an actual classroom setting, which is why I am considering taking a course

I heard TBR books are great, but I live in NY and obviously can't take the class in CA

So between TPR and Kaplan, which would you take and why?

Thanks for your help😕🙂🙄
 
I go with TPR and I think most people will here... Kaplan is not consider 'good' on sdn... But I am in a TPR course and I am using Kaplan Bio because TPR bio was too detailed... since you already took the MCAT do u think the detail bio is good or bad?
 
I too am considering taking a TPR review course. Depending on what my clinic hours are from Jan to March, I don't know if I will be taking a live class or an online class.

Any opinions of the two?