Step II Kaplan's Internal medicine Q bank..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Optimistic

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
..Has any one used it? What do you guys think about the level of diffculty and usefulness as compare to general Kaplan Q bank and real test?
 
Yes I used it along w/ regular Qbank. I thought it was awesome and definitely gave you an ever more solid foundation of medicine than regular qbank medicine. Explanations are golden as well. Questions are a bit more difficult but I'd say use it. Took Step 6/22 and I'm still waiting on my scores.


Optimistic said:
..Has any one used it? What do you guys think about the level of diffculty and usefulness as compare to general Kaplan Q bank and real test?