1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

KCOM Class of 2004

Discussion in 'Medical Students - DO' started by OldManDave, Jun 18, 2000.

1. OldManDave

OldManDave Fossil Bouncer Emeritus
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Hey class of '04, I have a suggestion for you. Many of you will be living in the Woodwinds...and you know there are several cook-out areas inside of the complex, plus >50% of the Woodwinds are KCOM students. For my class, I slated/organized a couple of "social gatherings" prior to & after school started. There are boo-koo grills, a pool, a kiddie-playground area and more or less a park-like area in the middle of the buildings. There are cook outs there all of the time! So, put the word out, pick a date, assign people to bring various items, burn a few burgers, drink a few adult beverages and have a fun time!
    It was a great way to meet many of my classmates. Hell, that's how I met ole Carrie <actually we initially met on old Vic's site>. PLus, the biggest benefit of all...you'll get to meet me...Old Man Dave cause I live in the Woodwinds!! So, be certain to inform OMD and Carrie when the festivities will be...we'll try to gather a few MS-2s for all of you to ask that 10,000,000 questions I know you will have!

------------------
    'Old Man Dave'
    KCOM, Class of '03

Nothing Risked, Nothing Gained!!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.