KCOM invite for an interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mr russon

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone else had received a letter from Kirksville saying that , your application had been approved for an interview, but, there were not interview spots opne at the present time. I have never heard of anyhting like that, and just wanted ti know if anyone had received a similar letter, or has ever heard of anything like this,, beacuse I have not> i have been accepted at LECOm already and sent in all my deposots since i was accepted back in october. If anyone has any advice on this , or has any honest opnions or first hand facts, I would appreciate it alot, since i really do not have the money to fly all the way ou to KCOm late in the interview season, to only find out it was only to be wait listed anyway. Hope to hear from someone soon, Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I received one of those in the mail today myself. I already landed my first choice, so I won't take the offer. But I do think it was bizarre to be given an invitation stating that there are presently no interview slots available.

Gregory Gulick
Accepted, NSUCOM '03
http://www.osteopathic.com/gregory

mr russon,

I recently interviewed at KCOM and I was told that they DO NOT have a waiting list there. They only interview when they have spots open. So, if you get an interview you will definitely not get put on a waiting list.