KCOM-Kirksville vs NOVA vs LECOM-Erie

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BlueNotePreMed

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Hope the process is going alright for everyone. I am trying to decide between LECOM-Erie, NOVA, and KCOM-Kirksville. I got interview waitlisted at CCOM and am still hopeful for PCOM, but I am trying to decide which of these three schools to throw the deposit down. I am looking for which school provides the best core education, preparation for boards, rotations, and also which has the best reputation. Location isn't as important, since it's only a couple years and where you do your internship/residency is location is more representative of where you will more likely be practicing.

Also, are any of these schools known for placing more people into more competitive specialities like Radiology or General Surgery?

Thanks for any advice, this is a crazy time...

Members don't see this ad.

hi - i was deciding between nova and pcom - really hard decision - and i'm going for pcom... one thread that i found helpful is under osteopathic - pros and cons of do schools. i know it's just opinions from a few, you have to take their messages with a grain of salt - but it's nice to consider lots of different criteria.... hope this helps a little!

Ok. Can we stop creating 8 million of these threads. Not trying to sound like a douche, but you can find pretty reasonable lists of pros/cons of each ALL over SDN.

Ok. Can we stop creating 8 million of these threads. Not trying to sound like a douche, but you can find pretty reasonable lists of pros/cons of each ALL over SDN.

+1

search is your friend