KCOM vs. CCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amazonfrog4

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score

General question for anyone. I have to decide between KCOM and CCOM by the end of this week. I really liked both schools, but cannot seem to make a final decision regarding either. I'm from a suburb of Chicago, but the size of Kirksville does not bother me. I am wondering if their are any big differences between the curriculums I should know about that might make a difference down the road. Also, I am familiar with the hospitals in the Chicago area that the CCOM rotations are done at, but do not know anything about the hospitals that KCOM is affiliated with. Is there some way (or someone) to find out more about those sites?

Members don't see this ad.

well..i'm from the chicago area too and i'm off to kirksville so I am biased hehe ..come on down~...I say ask Old man dave about KCOM..He's the KCOM wise man here

[This message has been edited by ChillyWill (edited 02-15-2000).]

You guys all give Old Man Dave way too much credit!!

Just kidding, he has good information and is a good resource. Another good place to get information about KCOM is at www.kcomstudents.org which is a message board run by a 3rd year at KCOM. Last year my class used it a lot (at it's old address) and it helped us to be able to get good information from students already at the school and to get to know our future classmates.

------------------
Carrie
KCOM '03