KCUCOM Interview questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tony101

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I have a very quick question! I have an interview in Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences on the 24th of this month and I've been practicing many general questions but I was wondering, is there a list somewhere that shows interview questions more frequently asked at KCUCOM somewhere? Or if someone can offer me some questions(Private if you want) as soon as possible, it would be greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, I have a very quick question! I have an interview in Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences on the 24th of this month and I've been practicing many general questions but I was wondering, is there a list somewhere that shows interview questions more frequently asked at KCUCOM somewhere? Or if someone can offer me some questions(Private if you want) as soon as possible, it would be greatly appreciated.
https://schools.studentdoctor.net/s...d-biosciences-college-of-osteopathic-medicine

Reactions: 1 users
I'll tell you this. The school is VERY heavy on their curriculum, and want to screen for applicants they think will survive and thrive in their environment. I'd spend a nice chunk of time understanding their curriculum, how it compares to others, and if it tailors to your strengths and weaknesses. Oh, and if no one's told you yet know your secondary essay questions back and forth. That's pretty much it, GL!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks so much for the info above! I appreciate it, I will be studying the questions on the website every day and I will look at the curriculum. So at least this is a good sign, that they looked at me and believed I have a chance to survive lol

I walked straight into one of those collapsible tables and knocked it over while I was trying to read a quote on the wall during the tour and everybody looked at me like I was a dummy.

Just a fun story. I have no advice to offer that others didn't already hit on.

Reactions: 1 users
I walked straight into one of those collapsible tables and knocked it over while I was trying to read a quote on the wall during the tour and everybody looked at me like I was a dummy.

Just a fun story. I have no advice to offer that others didn't already hit on.

Hahahaha! Maybe that was how they remembered you and accepted you!

Reactions: 1 user