KCUMB Interview & Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

USArmyDoc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
To all the lucky ones who got the interview invite from KCUMB, do any of you know the chances of being accepted to the school considering we are the first group to be interviewed (I think)? I read somewhere it is 85% but I am not totally sure if I buy that. What is funny is that I retook the MCAT yesterday and figured KCUMB would wait for my second score. My GPA is good: 3.72 CUM & 3.63 science. My MCAT is a 25. I am scheduled for September 26 interview. Ya see, my premedical committee will not give me any recommendation until my second MCAT scores come in. Therefore, if I have a good shot at being accepted, I want to push them to do it. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I have an interview on 9/26 too!! I also remember reading somewhere that 85% of interviewed are accepted. I am still a little confused on how they are interviewing without August MCAT scores, finished supplemental applications and LOR's. I guess they really want us :)

Members don't see this ad :)
SarahJC said:
I have an interview on 9/26 too!! I also remember reading somewhere that 85% of interviewed are accepted. I am still a little confused on how they are interviewing without August MCAT scores, finished supplemental applications and LOR's. I guess they really want us :)

DO schools seem to be number whoring this year.

Why do you say they are number whoring?