Kean 2023 Decisions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MHaddad715

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all, I just received an email from Kean University stating that I was waitlisted for their PT program. Did anyone else happened to receive this email, or got an out-right acceptance or got declined? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Were these decisions sent after an interview or no? Just curious! Good luck to both of you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Were these decisions sent after an interview or no? Just curious! Good luck to both of you!
I interviewed at Kean the first week of December and just received the email regarding my waitlist. As far as I know, that was the only interview date the school has had but I could be wrong. I spoke to someone in the admissions office earlier in the week and they said they are having a second round of interviews at the end of January.

Reactions: 1 user
In a turn of events, I got an acceptance email Thursday! Did anyone else get the good news?

Congratulations!! I believe they had their last interview yesterday. If you don’t mind sharing what were your stats and how did you think the interview went?

I had my interview Friday the 31st, anyone hear back who was there?

Reactions: 1 user
Just got my acceptance at noon today!! Anyone else hear anything? :) Don't know if I should commute to save money or find roomies closer to campus..

Got accepted anyone know if there is an acceptance page or anything like that?