General Admissions & OTCAS Kean University 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Got my rejection letter today, dated march 8th

Members don't see this ad.

Anybody else haven't heard back from Kean yet? I haven't received a call for an interview or rejection and I'm getting nervous lol

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anybody else haven't heard back from Kean yet? I haven't received a call for an interview or rejection and I'm getting nervous lol

Same here! I called and grad admissions ( not the OT department) said my application was “ still under review” but I hadn’t been denied but to call back in a few weeks to tell me more. Giving up hope tho :(

Same here! I called and grad admissions ( not the OT department) said my application was “ still under review” but I hadn’t been denied but to call back in a few weeks to tell me more. Giving up hope tho :(

same, I asked them when the decision will be made because they keep telling me a few weeks and I'd like to start looking at my other options before its too late.They told me I should know by the end of next week.

I interviewed for Kean at the end of Feb and received a rejection letter last Friday. I will be going to Seton Hall in the Fall!

I also received a rejection letter on Friday. Thankfully, going to USciences.

Seriously was wondering for so long if Kean just somehow forgot about my application or something. Not sad at all since I found out I got into Columbia right before seeing the Kean decision :)

Reactions: 1 user
Seriously was wondering for so long if Kean just somehow forgot about my application or something. Not sad at all since I found out I got into Columbia right before seeing the Kean decision :)

CONGRATS!! Do you mind me asking if you had an interview?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone have any advice for the interview?

Does anyone have any advice for the interview?

Congrats on getting an interview! Can I ask when and how you found out? I have a friend who's still waiting for news.

As for advice, I know it sounds cliche but just be yourself and show how much you really want to be there and be an OT. Also come prepared with questions. Other than that the interview is pretty standard. They'll ask you things like what's most meaningful to you and why you want to be an OT. Make sure you know the difference between OT and PT!

Congrats on getting an interview! Can I ask when and how you found out? I have a friend who's still waiting for news.

As for advice, I know it sounds cliche but just be yourself and show how much you really want to be there and be an OT. Also come prepared with questions. Other than that the interview is pretty standard. They'll ask you things like what's most meaningful to you and why you want to be an OT. Make sure you know the difference between OT and PT!

I got a phone call on Tuesday! And ok thanks so much!!

I applied to Kean’s OT program and haven’t heard anything! I’m so worried and nervous:( Does anyone know if they are still reviewing applications or calling people for interviews?

I applied to Kean’s OT program and haven’t heard anything! I’m so worried and nervous:( Does anyone know if they are still reviewing applications or calling people for interviews?

Yes they are! I am a current student and overheard an interview being scheduled today.

Are they still requiring an on site essay during the interview???

I was called today 3/26 for an interview!

Does anyone remember any difficult questions asked during the interview/ how the interview was?

I just found out I was accepted a couple of weeks ago and just put my deposit down. For current students or students who will be attending this upcoming class, is there a Facebook group or any other information that will me sent my way about other students in the program? Looking to find a place to live! Thank you.

I just found out I was accepted a couple of weeks ago and just put my deposit down. For current students or students who will be attending this upcoming class, is there a Facebook group or any other information that will me sent my way about other students in the program? Looking to find a place to live! Thank you.

How did you find out whether you were accepted? Was it phone call?

Do any current/new students know when the anatomy class in the summer starts and if its online? I was supposed to go on vacation the last week of july but now im worried ill have class then

Do any current/new students know when the anatomy class in the summer starts and if its online? I was supposed to go on vacation the last week of july but now im worried ill have class then

It's definitely not online but I'm not sure when it starts/ends. It's possible that it's during the Summer I session. You can find the academic calendar with dates on the school's website.

Has anyone heard back about acceptances/ rejections since their interview yet?

Does anyone know how long the wait to hear back from Kean is after the interview?

Does anyone know if there is a Facebook page for admitted students made yet?